Parent-Teacher Association (PTA)
National PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. California PTA's mission is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
About Mark Twain PTA
The Mark Twain PTA (Parent Teachers Association) is an organization that delivers engaging and fun family events to the school, raises funds to support many enrichment activities for students, and helps families support their child’s education.
The PTA at Mark Twain Elementary will strive to be a stable organization that leads in engaging with and meeting the needs of all families regardless of the leadership or school make-up.
- Improve the awareness and activation of the PTA’s mission within our school community
- Expand student/family/teacher/staff engagement and support on virtual platforms
- Intentionally delivery on inclusivity for our diverse school community
- Improve leadership and member training, planning and organization
- Refresh traditional PTA programs and add new ideas
- Promote family and community togetherness
Click here to learn more about the Lawndale Council of PTAs.
Event & Meeting Dates
Please visit the school's fundraising page for a list of fundraisers!